In the Raleigh/Durham area, as restaurants reopened and restructured their businesses over the past year, they found new ways to provide their customers with an exceptional experience while adhering to guidelines and keeping everyone safe. One of the big changes has become more and more outdoor dining choices in and around the Triangle area.
With the arrival of spring and warmer weather, outdoor dining has become even more desirable. Whether recent changes have inspired the restaurants to create an outdoor dining option or the outdoor ambiance has been there all along, there are many choices when it comes to your al fresco dining needs.
Here are some great Raleigh area restaurants with a fun, outdoor dining experience:
- Humble Pie: 317 S. Harrington St, Raleigh NC 27603
- The Station: 701 North Person Street, Raleigh, NC, US 27604
- Stir: 4242 Six Forks Road Raleigh, NC 2760
- Level 7: 101 Park at North Hills St, 7th Floor, Raleigh, NC
- Whiskey Kitchen: 201 W Martin Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Taverna Agora: 326 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Vivace: 4209 Lassiter Mill Road, Suite 115 | Raleigh, NC 27609
- Rosewater: 110 Park at North Hills Street, Raleigh, NC 27609
- Wye Hill: 201 S Boylan Ave, Raleigh, 27603
- Mulino Italian Kitchen & Bar: 309 N. Dawson Street, Raleigh, NC 27603